Business Immigration Lawyer
A. Investor Visa Program
Canada is a land of opportunities, with an immensely skilled labour force and a workforce always looking for newcomers.
Suppose you would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur or an Investor. In that case, several options are available to you, including the Start-Up Visa Program and the Provincial Nominee Program. To learn more about these programs, call 905-815-6555 and speak to Business Immigration Lawyers Vaughan, Toronto, and Mississauga today!
B. Start-up Visa Program
This program allows investors to immigrate to Canada by starting a business anywhere. To qualify for this program, you must:
- Have a qualifying business
- Have a letter of support from a designated organization
- Meet the language requirements and
- Have enough money to settle and live in Canada before you make money from your business
C. Self Employed Program
This program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self employed person. To be eligible for this program you must:
- Have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, and
- Be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.