Immigration Law Firm

Canada is a highly attractive destination for people worldwide for its incredible social support system, diverse population, excellent education, fantastic employment opportunities, and overall great quality of life. Brace Law is a top three immigration law firm in Vaughan and can assist you in your immigration matter. At Brace Law, we take time to carefully listen to your immigration-related concerns, understand your needs, and counsel you on the most cost-effective legal solutions. Call us at 905-815-6555 to speak with an immigration lawyer in Vaughan, Brampton, and Mississauga today!

If you decide to permanently transfer your life in Canada, our immigration lawyer in Vaughan will offer assistance with the following:

Express entry inquires and applications for the immigration streams:

  • Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Permanent residency through the investment route;
  • Complying with residency obligations and maintaining your status as a permanent resident;
  • Inquiries on renouncing your Canadian permanent residency;
  • Citizenship obligations, requirements and exemptions
If you are already in Canada and are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor a loved one.  We can assist you to:
  • sponsor the following:
  • Spouse, common- law, conjugal partners who are 18 years or older;
  • Parents and grandparents;
  • Dependent children and or adopted children including nieces and nephews who are orphans under the age 18 and not married or in common law relationship
  • appeal a sponsorship application refusal
If you or your family members would like to visit Canada, we can assist with the following applications:
  • Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)  for all foreign nationals from visa- exempt countries;
  • Temporary resident visas (single entry visa, multiple entry visa or a transit visa);
  • Parent and grandparent Super Visa;
  • Business visitors

If you choose to study in Canada, you must first be accepted into a designated learning institution and have enough sufficient funds to support your stay. You can also work a set amount of hours while studying and gaining Canadian experience that will later assist with your permanent residence application should you choose to live in Canada permanently. We can assist you by:

  • Choosing the appropriate designated learning institution
  • Applying for study permits and study permit extensions
  • Applying for post-secondary work permits
  • Advising on other immigration options for international graduates

If you currently reside outside of Canada because you have been convicted of a crime in Canada and deported, or convicted outside Canada and denied entrance, we may be able to assist you depending on your circumstances with the following:

  • Pardons and record suspensions for Canadian offences
  • Criminal rehabilitation applications
  • Temporary resident permits for inadmissibility (criminal and health)

At Brace Law,  our immigration law firm is determined to provide you with the best solution that will help you fulfill your desire to enter and remain in Canada legally. Contact us today to discuss the best solution for your immigration-related concerns.