Work Study in Canada

Make Canada your Next Destination to STUDY,
Brace Law can Make it happen.

At Brace Law, we serve our clients in all aspects of immigration law.

Work – Study – Live

If you are planning to STUDY in Canada, we can help you apply for your study permits and be accepted into the educational institute of your choice.

If you would like to WORK in Canada, we can help you qualify for LMIA Work Permits, LMIA Exempt Work Permits, and Open Work Permits.

If you want to LIVE in Canada, we can help you qualify for three Federal programs or for the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program.

*PLUS we can help you qualify for a high score on the language proficiency test!

Brace Law has qualified teachers on staff who can help you prepare for your International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) examination. Brace Law’s teachers are trained and certified in Ontario, with experience teaching English to non-native speakers and expert knowledge of language requirements in Canada.

Brace Law has experience assisting employers and potential employees find each other, as well as assisting with successful LMIA applications and work permits. If you are hoping to work in Canada, Brace Law is here to help you. We will work with you to help you find a position, ensure you are submitting complete and competitive applications, and help you overcome any roadblocks to ensure a smooth transition into the Canadian workforce.

Immigration procedures can be complex and confusing, and the consequences of missing information, passed deadlines or errors in your application are serious and costly. It is important to retain an experienced and knowledgeable immigration lawyer to guide you through the process.

Our team is devoted to assisting you with your immigration needs, and will work with your best interests in mind no matter your immigration status. With Brace Law you can Consider It Handled.

Live In Canada

Study In Canada

Work In Canada