Business Immigration Lawyer
A. Investor Visa Program
Canada is a land of opportunities, with an immensely skilled labour force and a workforce always on the lookout for newcomers.
If you would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur or an Investor, there are several options available to you, including the Start-Up Visa Program and the Provincial Nominee Program. To learn more about these programs, call 647-973-2587 speak to a business immigration lawyer today!
B. Start-up Visa Program
This program allows investors to immigrate to Canada by starting a business anywhere in the country. In order to qualify for this program, you must:
- Have a qualifying business
- Have a letter of support from a designated organization
- Meet the language requirements and
- Have enough money to settle and live in Canada before you make money from your business
C. Self Employed Program
This program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self employed person. To be eligible for this program you must:
- Have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, and
- Be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.
At Brace Law, our business immigration lawyers can easily help you navigate through the appropriate programs for you.